Château de Tiregand
Our cellar welcomes you for a free tasting of our wines
or for a guided tour of our estate
all year round
From November the 16th to March Monday to Friday 10.am to 12. am – 2 .pm to 5. pm
From April to September and Christmas time Monday to Saturday 9.30 am to 12. am – 2. pm to 5.30 pm
From October to November the 15th Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 12. am – 2. pm to 5.30 pm
Open to 6.30 pm in July and August
Lat : 44.85701 / Long : 0.54379
1. Follow the RN 21 towards Bergerac. 3km after Campsegret, at the roundabout turn left to “Autres directions- Agen”.
2. After the other roundabout turn right to join the D 32 (Bergerac-Ste Alvère).
3. At the next roundabout turn right again towards the D32 (Bergerac-Ste Alvère). Drive for approximately 1500 m afterwards on the right.
4. For a free wine tasting or a visit of the cellars follow signs indicating “Entrance, tasting”.
head towards Sarlat.
1. Pass the SNPE (factory buildings on the right)
After the second set of traffic lights, go straight on until the last roundabout near 3V Intermarché supermarket.
2. Turn left in the direction to Ste Alvère-Liorac.
3. At the next roundabout, descend towards Bergerac; then, at the next roundabout, go right towards Ste Alvère (D 32).
4. Once on the property follow signs “Entrance, tasting”.
From Bordeaux, Marmande, Agen
1. Head towards Cahors and Sarlat until reaching the roundabout in front of 3V Intermarché supermarket.
2. Take the exit towards “Ste Alvère-Liorac” and continue as above (N°3).
Cross the village of Creysse and continue straight on until reaching the first main roundabout ( in front of Carrefour supermarket)
Turn right towards Ste Alvère-Liorac. Then continue as above (N° 3).